get link The Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skills Council (SPEFL-SC) is one of the Sector Skills Council supported by Govt. of India and NSDC.
follow url The SPEFL-SC shall work in the following subsectors:
Science and Technology, Medicine, Broadcasting, Grassroots, Facilities, Management, Development, Event Management, Coaching, Manufacturing
Purpose of Sports, Physical Education, Fitness and Leisure Skills Council
- Garner support of the stakeholders towards forming and implementing the SSC.
- Build a catalogue of skills in the SPEFL.
- Gather, sort and document Labour market Intelligence of employability skills.
- Build competency frameworks occupational standards and curriculum guidelines.
- Train the trainers and expose to global standards.
- Accredit and build a network of Institutions and training providers in priority skills.
- Evaluate, certify and facilitate employment of trainees.
- Create an ecosystem where job seekers and job providers are brought together to provide jobs in the sector.
- Build a sustainable organization through continuous innovation.